Being an International Makeup Artist gets me to work with some of the most gorgeous International celebrities ever, and the best part is they are open (and so very cool!) to experiment with whatever ideas I have! The gorgeous Spanish Actress Lina Sands was given an Angelina Jolie au natural Haute Kitten look by me! This is a look you can carry off everyday and instantly gives you a barely there, no makeup yet polished and classy look!
Here's a step by step pictorial illustrated by me on how I acheived this look on Lina
1. Apply half an inch of Ricepaper Eyeshadow by MAC on the browbone all throughout under the length of your eyebrow. Sweep MAC's Jest eyeshadow all over the eyelid.
2. Apply MAC's Brown Down eyeshadow with a bit of Cork eyeshadow, also by MAC on the crease and trace it along the lower lash line as shown in the photo. Blend out the shadows till you do not see any visible lines, and shade the corners of the lids slightly with a bit of Brown Down on the outer corners and Cork just before that.
3. Apply a straight even line of MAC's Liquilast Liquid Eyeliner in Black on the lashline
4. On the edge of the lid (corner), make an oblique line as shown in the illustration.
5. Join the tip of this oblique line with the line on the lid's lashline.
6. Fill it in as shown in the illustration
7. Add a bit of kohl pencil eyeliner on the lower lashline, I've used Chanel's twistable kohl liner.
I've also used:
Foundation: Armani's Luminous Silk in no 4
Concealer: Cle de peau in Ivory
Blush: Sleek's Pink Parfrait
Bronzer: Light sweep of Nars's Laguna
Lipstick: MAC's Creme De Nude mixed with Rimmel's Asia
Lots of love, Anam xxx